Tickets are now available for this year's prom, A Golden Night. Prom will be held at the Grande Hall at Liberty Tower on April 30th from 7-11pm, and the cost is $35 per person including dinner. Tickets are available on the SA Tickets page of our website, or through this link: https://www.bethelk12.org/page/student-activities-tickets
After purchasing your tickets you will receive a confirmation email. Within that email you will need to fill out the Google form which will tell us about any dietary restrictions that you may have. You will also submit your list of friends that you will sit with at dinner. Please coordinate and confirm the list of 10 people before you submit the form. Ramadan will also be observed and those in observance will be served dinner at the appropriate time.
If you are bringing a guest that is not a student at Bethel Local Schools, you will need to fill out and submit the waiver available in the High School Office agreeing to the following requirements by Friday, April 27th:
- The guest will have a principal from his/her school sign and email (preferred) or fax this form to Bethel High School.
- The guest and you will follow all the school rules found in the “Bethel Code of Conduct.” You will assume full responsibility for the behavior of my guest.
- Tickets will be obtained in advance.
- Guests must be introduced to an administrator upon entering the dance and present a photo ID.
- Guests must be at least a freshman in high school and may not be over the age of 20.
- Only ONE guest per student.